With innovation and enthusiasm at the heart of what we do – we’re looking for a skilled, self-motivated candidate to become a valued asset to the company, contributing to and benefitting from our thriving success. If this opportunity sounds like the perfect fit for you, email your CV to [email protected] including a cover letter telling us why we should make you part of our team.
Simmatic Automation Specialists Ltd was established in 1997. A leading distributor for industrial vacuum and pneumatic equipment based in Stourport-on-Severn. We supply vacuum and pneumatic handling products to numerous industries including, food and drink, manufacturing and automotive. Our experienced team of engineers have extensive expertise in industrial handling solutions, offering the latest in technological developments to meet and exceed customer’s needs.
- Good communication skills, confident to engage in conversations with customers and suppliers via telephone and email
- MS Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Teams. A knowledge of Sage 50 is preferred
- Experience in an engineering environment would be preferred
- Positive attitude, works well as part of a growing team
- Processing orders and arranging despatch of goods
- Creating and processing quotations, using Sage 50 in line with customer requirements
- Placing orders via telephone, email, customers portals etc…
- Arranging shipments from South Korea, Italy and the UK
- Liaising and supporting the internal and external technical team to grow the business
- Following up quotations
- Office based
- Salary range is dependent on experience: £23K to £26K
Strictly no recruitment agencies. Simmatic are hiring but do not recruit via agencies or accept any terms and conditions from recruitment agencies. Thank you.
We invite companies to “Challenge Us” with your difficult to handle products. We can show you how to solve all your industrial vacuum handling applications…