These innovative NEW Magic Grippers with their compact design and closer mounting centres maximise the surface area for vacuum handling. Come and watch these Magic Grippers in action on Simmatic’s exhibition stand: A18
- High vacuum flow rate – with up to 4 cartridges (previous Magic Gripper can have max. 2 cartridges)
- High performance generator achieving up to -87 kPa
- Available with non-return check valve function
- Both magic vacuum cup and standard threaded suction cup mounts are available
- Manifold type (with bracket) and robot mounted flange available
- Vertical design allowing for closer mounting centres
- Integrated vacuum switch port and blow release port
- 45% reduced volume – against MC10 Magic Gripper
- Light weight and sleek design – 45g maximum
Here at Simmatic we have hands on experience in most industries. We’ve found ever growing success within the food industry and our packaging vacuum handling solutions are some of the best in the world! Our products regularly feature in Machinery Update magazine and online, the official publication of the PPMA. Simmatic Automation’s current advert is in ‘Machinery Update’ and highlights VMECA’s NEW MV Series Magic Grippers
For more information about these NEW MV Series Magic Grippers or in fact, any other product information you may need, come and see us on stand A18 at Automation UK.
Contact us at:[email protected] call: 01299 877770 or you can follow this link to Simmatic’s YouTube channel subscribe and watch all our vacuum and pneumatic handling solution videos.
Automation UK is designed specifically for businesses operating in the automation and robotics markets and will highlight the importance of robotics and systems integration to the future growth of the UK economy. The event will showcase the latest products and services in this fast-growing sector to visitors and is poised as one of the largest annual gatherings of industry experts under one roof in the UK.
The unique exhibition will highlight the latest industrial products and services, robots, robotic systems, systems integration, automation control parts and systems, sensors and machine safety available in the UK today.